SHORT INFORMATION : Indian Forest Service Online Form 2023 – All Candidates are requested to carefully read the rules of Civil Services Examination notified by the Government (Department of Personnel and Training) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. The Candidates applying for the Examination should ensure that they fulfill all Eligibility Conditions for Admission to Examination.
POST DATE : 06-02-2023
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
ADVT. NO : 06/2023-IFoS
- No. Of Vacancy : 150 Post
- Publication of Notification : 01-02-2023
- Apply Last Date : 21-02-2023
- Date for Correction Window : 22-02-2023 To 28-02-2023
- Date for Prelims Exam : 28-05-2023
Candidates have to Pay the Following Application Fee for Indian Forest Service Online Form 2023.
- For General/EWS/OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PwD Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : Through Online
AGE LIMIT : 01-08-2023
Candidates should meet the Age Limit for Indian Forest Service Online Form 2023.
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Candidates should Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Disciplines.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview/ Personality Test
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination which will act as a screening mechanism for selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination. Candidates who wish to apply for Civil Services Examination also, [subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions] have to apply once by appropriately indicating in the on-line application form that they intend to appear for both the Indian Forest Service Examination and the Civil Services Examination. Candidates, who will qualify for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, will have to fill in a Detailed Application Form subsequently as per further instructions to be provided to the candidates through the website (www.upsconline.nic.in) of the Commission.
- It is essential for the applicant to register himself/herself first at One Time Registration (OTR) platform, available on the Commission’s website, and then proceed for filling up the online application for the examination.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
Get All Latest Jobs In Odisha 2022, Odisha Job News, All Odisha Govt Job, Odisha Free Job Alert, All Private Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Govt Jobs, Free Job Alert Odisha, 10th Pass Jobs in Odisha, 12th Pass Jobs in Odisha, Graduate Pass Jobs In Odisha, ITI Pass Jobs in Odisha, Diploma Pass Jobs in Odisha, Engineering Pass Jobs In Odisha, Police Jobs In Odisha, Banking Jobs In Odisha, Railway Jobs In Odisha, OSSC Recruitment, OSSSC Recruitment, OPSC Recruitment, Defence Jobs, With All Other Latest Job Notification in Free Job Alert Odisha Website.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF||CLICK HERE|
|ODISHA GOVT JOB||CLICK HERE|
|PRIVATE JOBS IN ODISHA||CLICK HERE|
|DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||CLICK HERE|